Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use public transport?
In the center of Dietmannsried there is a train station with regular service throughout the day. There are also regional buses to the surrounding cities and towns.
- Is breakfast included and what are the hours?
Breakfast is not included and you can book it when you arrive. The breakfast room is located on the ground floor, next to the reception.
Our extensive breakfast buffet is offered daily from 07.00 am until 10.00 am.
- What are the parking options around the hotel?
You can park in our parking garage for 6 EURO per night. (Take a ticket upon entering the garage and bring it to us at reception.)
- Are there places to eat around the hotel?
Our bar offers a small selection of snacks in the evening. Coffee&Friends is located just a few hundred meters from our hotel where you will find lots of delicious fools. In addition there are a few restaurants in the area.
- Do you have air conditioning?
We have a recirculating air system - it cools and warms the air and you are able to set your desired room temperature.
- Can I bring my pet?
Absolutely! We do charge 10 EURO per night extra for each pet.
- I have allergies to bedding, do I need to bring my own?
We only use allergy friendly bedding in our hotel.
- When can I check in?
You can guarantee an early check in at 10:00 am for an additional 10 EURO, just send us an email or call us. Otherwise you can check in any time after 3:00 pm.
- When do I need to check out?
Normally by 11:00 am – for each hour after that, there is an additional charge of 10 EURO per hour until 2:00 pm. After that you will be charged the daily room rate.
- What should I input into my navigational system to find the hotel?
Our address is Schlosserstraße 4 in 87463 Dietmannsried.
- When is the sauna / steam / fitness area open?
You can enjoy our wellness area daily until 10:00 pm.
- Your hotel is located directly on the highway. Are your rooms loud?
All our rooms have special soundproof windows, which reduce the sound to a minimum. We want you to have a quiet, relaxing night!