Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use public transport?
In the center of Dietmannsried there is a train station with regular service throughout the day. There are also regional buses to the surrounding cities and towns.
- Is breakfast included and what are the hours?
Breakfast is not included and you can book it when you arrive. The breakfast room is located on the ground floor, next to the reception.
Our breakfast buffet is offered Monday to Friday from 06:00 am until 10:00 am. On weekends and public holidays from 07:00 until 10:30 am. Breakfast costs 14 EURO per adult for hotel guests. Our breakfast is also open to the public and costs 18 Euro per adult.
- What are the parking options around the hotel?
You can park in our parking garage for 6 EURO per night. Take a ticket upon entering the garage and bring it to us at reception. There are 10 electric charging stations in the garage.
- Are there places to eat around the hotel?
Our bar offers a small selection of snacks in the evening. Coffee&Friends is located just a few hundred meters from our hotel where you will find lots of delicious fools. In addition there are a few restaurants in the area, click HERE for a list.
- Do you have air conditioning?
We have a recirculating air system - it cools and warms the air and you are able to set your desired room temperature.
- Can I bring my dog?
Absolutely! We do charge 10 EURO per night extra for each dog.
- I have allergies to bedding, do I need to bring my own?
We only use allergy friendly bedding in our hotel.
- When can I check in?
You can check in any time after 3:00 pm. If you want to check in earlier it depends on availability of the rooms and will be charged extra.
- When do I need to check out?
Normally by 11:00 am. If you want to check out later it will depend on availability of the rooms and will be charged extra.
- What should I input into my navigational system to find the hotel?
Our address is Schlosserstrasse 4 in 87463 Dietmannsried.
- When is the sauna / steam / fitness area open?
Our fitness area is open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm with the sauna area open from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, no reservations needed and is free for guests.
- Your hotel is located directly on the highway. Are your rooms loud?
All our rooms have special soundproof windows. We want you to have a quiet, relaxing night!